High Speed Steel Annular Cutter With High Quality-Cutter Tool
RUIXIN TOOL-HSS Annular Cutter
Product Basic Information
Product Name: HSS annular cutter with universal shank (DNHC), HSS annular cutter with weldon shank (DNHX), HSS P-type annular cutter with weldon shank (DNHP), HSS annular cutter with FEIN Quick-IN shank (DNHF)
Product Diameter: 12-100mm
Product Cutting depth: 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
Product Application Materials: Suitable for all kinds of structural steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, cast iron and so on.
Product Application Industry: Steel structure, bridge engineering, shipbuilding, oil drilling platform, railway construction, machinery manufacturing, electric power and other fields.
Product Introduce: This product is a high speed drill for annular cutting with multiple blades. It is a hole processing tool suitable for portable tools, but can not process blind holes. Mainly used for drilling steel components, convenient and flexible operation, effectively shorten the construction time, and become the first choice for drilling and annular groove processing of modern steel components.
Model and Specification
|1.HSS annular cutter with universal shank||DNHC-2||DNHC-4||DNHC-5||DNHC-6|
|2.HSS annular cutter with weldon shank||DNHX-2||DNHX-4||DNHX-5||DNHX-6|
|3.HSS P-type annular cutter with weldon shank||DNHP-2||DNHP-4|
|4.HSS annular cutter with FEIN Quick-IN shank||DNHF-3||DNHF-4|
Primary Competitive Advantages
1. It is made of super hard high-speed steel and has excellent properties of high hardness, wear resistance and toughness.
2. According to different cutting depths, the corresponding end edge cutting geometry is designed, which has good centering and edge collapse resistance.
3. It has all handle types and is suitable for all magnetic base drilling rigs in the world.
4. Complete and advanced heat treatment process and quality inspection standards to ensure product quality.
5. Fully automatic CNC machine tool processing, with consistent and stable quality.
On-site Operation Drawing
Matters Needing Attention For Safe Operation
1. Please wear work clothes and protective glasses for operation to prevent iron filings from splashing and damaging skin and eyes.
2. Work when the product is installed correctly to prevent danger.
3. When installing and removing this product, please unplug the power plug or disconnect the power supply.
4. Heat is generated during drilling to avoid scalding and impact on the surrounding environment.
5. Do not modify this product without authorization, and then carry out drilling operation to prevent unforeseen things from happening.
6. During product rotation, it is strictly prohibited to touch with hands.
7. In case of vibration, sharp sound and other abnormalities during operation, please stop the operation, check the product or replace it with a new one.
8. Please read the operating instructions of the drill and the machine before using the product.